My name is Beata. I have been teaching for more that 25 years but even after all this time I still wonder, wonder, wonder ….. like in this picture, what else I can do to make my classes more attractive, my students more involved and my professional life less of a burden.
TECHNOLOGY seems to have provided a lot of ideas and resources which I would love to share with you.
WHO AM I?
- I am currently employed
- by Edinburgh College as an ESOL teacher.
- I am a GTCS (General Teacher Council Scotland) and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status for England, Walesand Northern Ireland)
- I am a DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting) teacher and an interpreter myself.
- I managed several European projects within Socrates and Comenius programmes and was awarded the prestigious European Label title for two of them.
- I am a certified Google educator (level 1)
- I completed a “Teaching languages with technology” course with e-Consultants and Trinity London.
- PERSONAL BLOGGING CHALLENGE with edublogs COMPLETED!
I hope you will find my blog interesting and useful.
- PHOTOGRAPHY is my passion 🙂 https://bdmackenzie.myportfolio.com/